Saturday, May 2, 2009

Inspiration?

I was reading my old blogspot and found this short poem I made back in highschool.

Trepidation

Confusions behind her smiles
Laughing to hide her tears
Uneasy about the vies,
Between her heart and endless fears

Sentiments are hidden
But her eyes reveal this all.
She’s trying to ease the burden,
That only makes her want to fall

Forgetting is her choice
Risking is too rare
Pretending is her voice,
For emotions that she can’t bare


Damn! Where did I get those words? I can still remember that I really considered writing poems as one of my "outlets" before. But what's wrong with me now? Bakit hindi ko na yun nagagawa? Am I that inspired before? If I am.. what happened? Am I less inspired now? Sana hindi. Pero kung oo.. Lord! PLEASE GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!!! :))

2 comments:

  1. haha! :) where did you get all those? shet. I used to write like that before too. haha! pero ngayon, nawala na. di ko din gets kung san napunta. haha! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think DQ days yan eh. Hahaha! :)) But I used to write poems before. Popost ko pa yung iba pag nahanap ko. Funny eh, tapos ngayon wala na kong passion for that. Hahahaha! :))

    ReplyDelete