Saturday, March 28, 2009

Reasons for Breathing

(Sa totoo lang, hindi ko talaga alam kung pano ko sisimulan itong blog entry na ito. 30 minutes na ko nakatitig lang sa screen kasi hindi ko alam kung saan ako magsisimula sa sobrang dami kong gusto ilagay. Hahaha! So, bahala na kung ano mauna. Haha!)

Let me start this by expressing how happy and contented I am right now. I've been contemplating about this feeling for a week already because I'm not sure if this will last or if this is real or whatever. And I realized that IT IS REAL. I don't even have to question this feeling because I have my reasons to feel this way. :)

First of all, I think the core reason why I'm feeling this way is because I am having a stronger faith and relationship with God. It is really true that if we feel lost or out of this world, the only one who can save us is God. I realized that only God can make us really feel the true happiness and inner peace that we seek.

More reasons why I'm feeling this way are because of my family, friends, and studies. :) Lately I've been enjoying spending time with my family and relatives. Habang tumatagal parang mas nagiging bonded kami at mas masaya. And I love it! :)

I'm also very very happy with my friends. Lalo na yung mga nakakasama ko lately. Alam niyo kung sino kayo. Thanks for the friendship! They're keeping me stronger and happier. THANK YOU THANK YOU! :)

And lastly, I'm really contented with my studies. It felt SOOO GOOD knowing that I passed all my subjects. Hindi niyo kasi alam kung gano ako katamd ngayong sem kaya ang sarap ng feeling na yung mga ginawa ko enough na yun para mapasa lahat at walang remedials. Pero kahit na ganun, mas masaya sana kung lahat kami sa class especially yung mga friends ko talaga sa class wala din remedials and passed lahat. Kaso lang hindi. :( The only thing that I can do right now to help is pray for them.

And oh, I'm happy to have new found friends in OT SOC. It's really flattering na isa ako sa napili maging officer. Being the auditor is a great opportunity. :) Kahit nilagay lang ako ni Erika para sa voting, I must admit na gusto ko din pala talaga. I'll do my best. :)

That's it for now! I need to dress up for mass. :)


Currently listening to: Something Special - Usher
Currently feeling: Motivated

No comments:

Post a Comment