After hearing a mass with my dad and my sister last night, we went home straight and I found out that they are all going out. So yes, home alone ako. Haha!
Participated Earth Hour alone but I was scared to stay inside our house without lights or anything so I decided to walk outside for an hour. Many houses participated but not all. I liked it whenever I pass by houses with candle as their light and see some people playing or hanging out in front of their houses. There were also people like me who decided to walk around the village. It's so cool. But I think it would be cooler if EVERYONE in the village participated. It was actually my first time to participate Earth Hour 'cause I thought that this was the first one. I just found out last night through Nor that it was not the first. Nung 2007 pa pala may ganyan. I'm such a loser 'cause I'm not aware of that. Haha! I must say that this year's Earth Hour campaign and advertisements were effective.
After an hour of walk, went inside the house to rest. Sakto 9:30pm na din kaya pwede na buksan yung lights. Haha! I ate dinner alone. Watched TV alone. At nag internet na lang buong magdamag. Hahaha! But I actually enjoyed being alone. Nakakamiss din minsan yung magisa ka lang tapos nasa bahay lang. Matagal tagal na din since yung last na nangyari saken yun kaya namiss ko. :)
Then the highlight of my "lonely" night..
As I was saying, I was just online and surfing the internet the whole night. At exactly 1:25am, I was surprised to see that Micah was calling me. Micah was my schoolmate back in highschool at Miriam and we live in the same village. Medyo hesitant pa ko sa pag-sagot kasi baka napindot lang or whatever. Pero hindi. Haha! She was with Boom, her boyfriend, which happens to be my schoolmate back in gradeschool at JASMS. It's been a while since we last saw each other that's why they want to drop by our house to just see me and chat for a while. So I changed my clothes (Kasi medyo nakapantulog na ko . Haha!) then went outside our house to meet them. Sakto paglabas ko andun na sila.
So we were just there in front of our house talking until 3:00am. Boom was kinda drunk. Galing pala kasi sila sa party sa poolside. Funny because I can smell the alcohol coming from Boom. Hahaha! Boom was very talkative. Super daldal niya na umabot sa point na ako na mismo nagsasabi sakanya na umalis na sila ni Micah dahil late na tapos inaantok na kami ni Micah. Hahaha! Boom is naturally talkative. Pero drunk pa siya kaya mas lumala. Hahaha! He keeps on reminiscing the gradeschool days. Hindi siya nauubusan ng sasabihin. But it's fine with me. It was fun listening and talking to him about those immature and childish days way way back in gradeschool. I actually love the fact that he can still remember a lot of things. Super vivid ng memory niya. Haha! I just really wish that they came earlier so there would be more time to spend chatting. I really appreciate what they did. I missed them both! Especially Boom, kasi nga naman mas matagal daw ang pinagsamahan namin kesa kay Micah kaya sakanya daw dapat ako maniwala. Siya ang nagsabi nun. Hahaha!
So they left around 3:00am. I went back inside our house.. switched off the laptop and went to bed. I texted both of them because I was kinda nervous about Boom driving home. Lasing kasi eh. Boom called me around 5:00am but I was already sleeping so I wasn't able to answer his call. I took it as a sign na nakauwi na siya which is right naman. :) Thanks, Lord! :)
And btw, Micah texted me a while ago and she said na nakatulog pala si Boom sa car niya bago umuwi talaga kaya pala ang late na ni Boom tumawag. Haha!
Boom and Micah, I know you won't see this blog but I still want to thank both of you for making my "lonely" Saturday a meaningful one. Haha! THANK YOU! :)
Currently listening to: Knock You Down - Keri Hilson ft. Neyo & Kanye West
Currently feeling: Unhealthy :))
Participated Earth Hour alone but I was scared to stay inside our house without lights or anything so I decided to walk outside for an hour. Many houses participated but not all. I liked it whenever I pass by houses with candle as their light and see some people playing or hanging out in front of their houses. There were also people like me who decided to walk around the village. It's so cool. But I think it would be cooler if EVERYONE in the village participated. It was actually my first time to participate Earth Hour 'cause I thought that this was the first one. I just found out last night through Nor that it was not the first. Nung 2007 pa pala may ganyan. I'm such a loser 'cause I'm not aware of that. Haha! I must say that this year's Earth Hour campaign and advertisements were effective.
After an hour of walk, went inside the house to rest. Sakto 9:30pm na din kaya pwede na buksan yung lights. Haha! I ate dinner alone. Watched TV alone. At nag internet na lang buong magdamag. Hahaha! But I actually enjoyed being alone. Nakakamiss din minsan yung magisa ka lang tapos nasa bahay lang. Matagal tagal na din since yung last na nangyari saken yun kaya namiss ko. :)
Then the highlight of my "lonely" night..
As I was saying, I was just online and surfing the internet the whole night. At exactly 1:25am, I was surprised to see that Micah was calling me. Micah was my schoolmate back in highschool at Miriam and we live in the same village. Medyo hesitant pa ko sa pag-sagot kasi baka napindot lang or whatever. Pero hindi. Haha! She was with Boom, her boyfriend, which happens to be my schoolmate back in gradeschool at JASMS. It's been a while since we last saw each other that's why they want to drop by our house to just see me and chat for a while. So I changed my clothes (Kasi medyo nakapantulog na ko . Haha!) then went outside our house to meet them. Sakto paglabas ko andun na sila.
So we were just there in front of our house talking until 3:00am. Boom was kinda drunk. Galing pala kasi sila sa party sa poolside. Funny because I can smell the alcohol coming from Boom. Hahaha! Boom was very talkative. Super daldal niya na umabot sa point na ako na mismo nagsasabi sakanya na umalis na sila ni Micah dahil late na tapos inaantok na kami ni Micah. Hahaha! Boom is naturally talkative. Pero drunk pa siya kaya mas lumala. Hahaha! He keeps on reminiscing the gradeschool days. Hindi siya nauubusan ng sasabihin. But it's fine with me. It was fun listening and talking to him about those immature and childish days way way back in gradeschool. I actually love the fact that he can still remember a lot of things. Super vivid ng memory niya. Haha! I just really wish that they came earlier so there would be more time to spend chatting. I really appreciate what they did. I missed them both! Especially Boom, kasi nga naman mas matagal daw ang pinagsamahan namin kesa kay Micah kaya sakanya daw dapat ako maniwala. Siya ang nagsabi nun. Hahaha!
So they left around 3:00am. I went back inside our house.. switched off the laptop and went to bed. I texted both of them because I was kinda nervous about Boom driving home. Lasing kasi eh. Boom called me around 5:00am but I was already sleeping so I wasn't able to answer his call. I took it as a sign na nakauwi na siya which is right naman. :) Thanks, Lord! :)
And btw, Micah texted me a while ago and she said na nakatulog pala si Boom sa car niya bago umuwi talaga kaya pala ang late na ni Boom tumawag. Haha!
Boom and Micah, I know you won't see this blog but I still want to thank both of you for making my "lonely" Saturday a meaningful one. Haha! THANK YOU! :)
Currently listening to: Knock You Down - Keri Hilson ft. Neyo & Kanye West
Currently feeling: Unhealthy :))



No comments:
Post a Comment