Friday, April 24, 2009

I Could Not Ask For More :)

I finally got the right time that I needed for this blog entry. I know it’s been a while and a lot of wonderful things already happened to me for the past days. But let me “summarize” those wonderful things in a different way because I’ve got something else on my mind na gustong gusto ko na i-blog. Hahaha :))

April 12, 2009: Uncle Mon's Birthday/Welcome Back Celebration

We celebrated Uncle Mon's birthday in advance and his homecoming as well. SUPER FUN night with my family and the rest of the clan. We finished two bottles of Jose Cuervo (my favorite) and few bottles of San Mig Light before and after finishing the tequila. Hindi ako tinamaan. Damn! Hahaha! I LOVE MY CLAN SO MUCH! :)

April 17-19, 2009: Tagaytay and Lian, Batangas


On our way to Tagaytay. Vanity with my dear cousins. Super traffic kasi sa C5 kaya nagpakavain nalang. Hahaha! :)














Vanity with Dee. Super traffic talaga kaya nagkakaganyan kami. (Ginawa ko pang dahilan yun. Hahaha!) Oo na. VANITY IS OUR FAVORITE SIN. Hahaha! :))

April 18, 2009: Lian, Batangas

It's a private resort. Not yet done. It's sooo beutiful! Go to my multiply for more pictures. :) I LOVE THE PLACE! :)














Vanity again. Sorry. Hahaha! :)) Apat lang yan sa napakadaming vain pics. Haha! Right Dee? I LOVE YOU DEE! :) By the way, photos were all from Dee. Thank you Tamps! HAHA :))

So there you go. That's my different way of summarizing the wonderful things that happened to me for the past days. Haha! :)) Yan yung mga importanteng nangyare sa akin lately. :) Thank you Lord for all the blessings! I love You! :)


Currently listening to: Hatin' On the Club - Rihanna
Currently feeling: Hot (Ang iniiiiiiit!)

2 comments: