Saturday, April 4, 2009

Night Swimming is Lalalalove!

Just got home from a simple dinner out with my parents. I REALLY LOVE JAPANESE FOOD! Yummy! :) Sister dear is in Boracay with her friends. Inggit ako. Haha! Anyway, I'm actually not in the mood of blogging righ now. Pero madami na nangyari for the past few days at dapat malagay na kaya pipilitin ko. Haha! :))

Three days ago I went to school for my clearance. Got the slip and everything's cleared. :) Had a short talk with Nor and Chel about the team's training and coach. About the training, I think we're going to start week before classes resume. On the other hand, I'm still wondering and bothered about the coach thing. Hindi ko pa din alam paano sasabihin kay Ian. Damn!

After clearance, bought milk tea at Simple Life with Hope (of course). Grabe namiss ko milk tea! Iba talaga! Oo na adik na talaga ako dun. Inaamin ko. Hahaha! :)) Then we went to Yellowcab, Lacson to meet the rest of the Girls plus Wes, Ashley and Duke for Anna's early birthday treat for us. Thanks Anna! And another thanks for the pasalubong from Hong Kong! :) I missed everyone. Matagal nanaman bago tayo magkakasama ulit ng kumpleto. :(

After eating, met up with Kat then went home with her dahil mag n-night swimming kami dito sa F1! :) Inaya ko din pinsan ko para naman mas madami kami. (Mas madami ng isa lang. Haha!) First night swimming ko ngayong summer nung Wednesday with them! Kahit tatlo lang kami, I had fun. May boys pa na nakasabay. Ehem, Kat. Destiny. HAHAHAHA! Anyway, thanks Kat and cous for a fun "chismisan" night! Hahaha! I SUPER MISSED NIGHT SWIMMING! Pag summer lang kasi inoopen yun. Kaya namiss ko talaga. Part 2, please! :)

And oh btw, I got my grades day before clearance c/o Aina. Lowest average grade so far but fair enough, I guess. :/

It's 12:00am! So officially, it's Anna's 19th birthday already!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA YEUNG! :)


Currently listening to: Broken Strings - James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado
Currently feeling: Sleepless

No comments:

Post a Comment