I already have an existing blogger account but everything written there was very "highschool-ish". Haha! I just want to start my blogger life again in a fresh way.
So today, I decided to create a new blogger account for my personal use. Most of the time, I don't have enough energy to write the important/special days of my life in a detailed way anymore because of many schoolwork. Sa planner ko na lang nasusulat yung mga nangyayari, at hindi detailed yun. So, this blog will be my personal diary. And as much as possible, I'll keep this blog private and exclusive for CHOSEN PEOPLE ONLY dahil dito ko talaga ilalagay lahat lahat. But in case you happen to pass by this blog intentionally or unintentionally, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN TO KEEP SILENT. :)
IT'S OFFICIALLY SUMMER 2009! I LOVE IT! :)
So today, I decided to create a new blogger account for my personal use. Most of the time, I don't have enough energy to write the important/special days of my life in a detailed way anymore because of many schoolwork. Sa planner ko na lang nasusulat yung mga nangyayari, at hindi detailed yun. So, this blog will be my personal diary. And as much as possible, I'll keep this blog private and exclusive for CHOSEN PEOPLE ONLY dahil dito ko talaga ilalagay lahat lahat. But in case you happen to pass by this blog intentionally or unintentionally, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN TO KEEP SILENT. :)
IT'S OFFICIALLY SUMMER 2009! I LOVE IT! :)
Currently listening to: Cookie Jar - Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream
Currently feeling: Steady



Uuuuy, kinilig naman ako. Isa ako sa mga chosen people! HAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Syempre! :))
ReplyDelete